|Smxe||Date: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 0:41 AM | Message # 1|
|Section 1: Out of Character Questions |
1.Your real age at this moment in time: 14
2.Country of Residence: USA
3.Timezone (GMT +/-): +8?
4.List previous in game names if any: None
5.When did you first start playing on Dynamic Street Roleplay?: I started playing Damines server awhile ago. And then joined here so about Since server started.
6.On average, how many hours are you in-game every week?: (3-4 A day now) 28.
7.How long have you been roleplaying?: Every since i played NGRP(ng-gaming.net) So about now 5 months
8.What other roleplay servers have you been a member of in SA-MP?: UVRP,NGRP(5months)
9.Post a LINK to a screenshot of your in-game /stats: http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5238/samp011mh.png
Section 2: In Character Questions
1.Current In-Game Name: David Gin
2.In-game Level: 10
4.Rank in Faction: Supreme Commander
Section 3: Long Answer Questions
1. Do you consider yourself a good roleplayer? If so, why? If not, why not? yes why not
Yes i do. because i know how to roleplay since January. I been playing a hardcore rp server. So I know very well.
2. Have you received any warnings? If so, what for?
No i have not. Mabye to put /badge
3. Have you ever been banned in-game? If so, what for?
4. If you were stealing a random car in a parking lot with one or more people in the parking lot, what would you do? (Please include the /mes you would use, if any).
/me Reaches into his pocket for his stick.
/me Grabs the stick and smashes the window of the car.
/me Puts his hand thru and opens the car.
/me Turns on the engine. (If there is keys)
/me Begins to hotwire the car.(nokeys)
/do Cars hotwired.
/me Slams the gas and drives off.
5. Do you think before your roleplay? If not, why?
Yes i do sorta.
6. Do you have a tolerance for new players on the server? Of Course.
7. Would you stop your RP to help a new player? Yep.
8. Do you mind taking orders, even from higher ranks that are younger then you? yes. I talways happens
9. If accepted, what do you think you can bring to the server as a Community Advisor?
to assist new people. Also to asnwer people questions.
10. If you are the only CA online and there are multiple /newb's coming in, what would you do? Id start with the first one and work my way down.
11. If there are about 3 CA on and many /newb are coming in, how would you go about answering the /newb (rotational method, taking all the /newb's, different ways)? Id just do the same as 10.
12. Have you ever applied to be an administrator? No
13. What do you think is the difference between the Community Advisor and the Administrators?
Admin is to enforce the rules and to prevent hacking,dm etc. Advisor is to help people with questions so that Admins dont have to and have more time to keep the server "Clean."
|James™||Date: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 0:46 AM | Message # 2|
|Accepted Lvl 1 Ca By- Dudz Also Known As -James
Message edited by James™ - Sunday, 2012-05-13, 0:47 AM