Dynamic Streets RolePlay
Nick_Lau's Admin Apply - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forums of DS-RP » Administrator Roster ( Being updated in anysec ) » Nick_Lau's Admin Apply
Nick_Lau's Admin Apply
NickLauDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 8:09 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
-In-Game Name (must be exact!):Nick_Lau

-Previous names (must be exact/Optional):N/A

-Nationality/Main Language:Filipino

-Languages: English/Tagalog

-Your Time Zone: GMT +8

-Clan (if you are part of one): I only have faction SANG

[[ For Following I need Long Answers. ]]

-Have you ever been banned? Not yet.

-Why would you like to be Admin?: I like to be an admin because I want to help players and clean this server from rulebreakers and hackers.
And I'm willing that I will protect this server from hackers and forbid them to come in our server.I would also like to be an admin so I can
help the server and warn,kick or ban those rulebreakers.

-Time playing SA-MP(including but not limited to our server):3-5 hours

-How much time are you willing to spend on DS-RP per day?: About 3 hours above.

Have you been an admin on any other SA-MP servers?: Yes.About 11+ servers.

What can you add to the team and the server? I will help those players in need and as I said earlier that I will protect this server
and do my job as an admin.

Special Skills in admin commands?: I will only use admin commands if the players need help or it needs to be done.

How will you respond to reports? I will first accept their reports and tele to them then solve their reports.
My motto when they are many reports is "First report first serve"

How will you respond to hacker? I will first spectate him so I can make sure if he is a real hacker then the action will be
taken if the results has been shown.

If accepted do you realize the inactiveness may get you removed from the team? I will be removed from admin team if I'm unactive but before
I take the action of being unactive I will first write my reason why I'm unactive.

Forum » Forums of DS-RP » Administrator Roster ( Being updated in anysec ) » Nick_Lau's Admin Apply
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: