Dynamic Streets RolePlay
Admin Application (Hideki_Ryuuga) - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forums of DS-RP » Administrator Roster ( Being updated in anysec ) » Admin Application (Hideki_Ryuuga)
Admin Application (Hideki_Ryuuga)
Agent-47Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 11:31 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Hello my name IRL is Jens (you may know on Facebook) I want to help the server and help the players with there problems. I always show respect to players and I want help noobs to learn about RP. I know that I can do this and be trust it for that kinda job. I'm 20 years old I'm mature enough to know that as a admin you NEVER breaking rules and abuse your power. I'm never be banned from the server or other servers and I always give my 100% to help players. I give players a real punishment like jailing, find and not kicking all the time like the most noob admins. A player that break a rule ùost learn that he can't do it agian and know thats rone what he do. I ban Hackers and kick players without A RP name, Same as rule breaker if thy keep breaking rules at the same day I /jail agian and then kick hem, if he keeps breaking rules I ban hem and I say on my reason, to make a ban app. (So he know whats hes doing rone) I keep my job and game professional, no trolling around and responding on /reports and TP to hem or /w to talk with hem. I help the /n chat too and looks out for family's and factions, reason? Thy don't abuse and keep RPing all the time and not DMing. I was a helper before and I did my job good.
Question: What is our policy on rape, robbing and scamming?
Your answer: You NEVER scam someone OOC, house, vehicle and Business or you get banned/jail but IG you can scam someone for weapons and drugs but only for (?)$ not more or you will be in jail and return all costs and the person most be level 10 or higher. Robbing someone most be at least level 3 or higher "Don't kill the victim because it is not fair towards the player" and the limit is (?)$ if its a higher amount or is he level 2 shall the robber be in jail. Rape means like if you feel sexually uncomfortable, without on /b permission of the player he can /report and take some SS and FC hem.
Question: Explain some roleplaying terms, like metagaming and powergaming, and give examples to each.
Your answer: -Metagaming (MG) is using information that you know in out of character (OOC) and you used in character (IC or IG - In Game) like reading someone hes nametag or something els you SMS OOC: come to the gym I can sell a deagle for a cheap price. )) and the buyer come and buy the gun (non-RP behavior). -(CK) character kill, killing a character for good and the name can't be used agian even its a other player that ask for a N/C or a new player. CK take a few hours and most be very good RPed or the Player/admin can't accept it, you most have a reason for someone to CK and most be asked by a admin permission to CK someone and tell hem about how you going to CK that person. -Deathmatch (DM) is when you kill another person without a roleplay or nothing (non-RP behavior). -(RK) Revenge killing is when you kill a person who had just got done killing you or even attempting to kill the person (non-RP behavior). -(CR) Chicken running is if someone shooting at you and you running in circles around the person ho shoot, IRL you can't do that too (non-RP behavior). -Powergaming (PG) aren't humanity behavior like I shoot someone and he RP that he can dodge all the bullets (like in the matrix) or I hit someone with my gun on hes occiput and knock hem out and he /do Turn around and hit you on the face and run away (non-RP behavior). - (KOS) kill on sight, if you see someone and start shooting at everyone you see like a driveby (non-RP behavior). -(Cs) Crack shooting, you go on your knees "button c" and rolling around and shooting thats non RP because you do that IRL (non-RP behavior) or Car surfing like you jump on a car on the roof or hood and the driver drives around. -(CP) Car parking is park on a person with a car (non-RP behavior). -(CR) Car ramming is ramming someone in a non RP way and keep ramming the person and don't stop (non-RP behavior). -Avoid death "Press esc" or /q to avoid death to stay alive, you can't do that IRL too (non-RP behavior). -Avoid arrest /q to avoid arrest so you can't be arrest, IRL you can't disappear. (RT) Rushtaze means if I shoot a Officer and that Officer taze me its non RP taze because you can't taze someone IRL if someone shooting at you (non-RP behavior). (SK) Spawnkilling is keep killing players without RP or no reason (non-RP behavior). -You can't commit crime in highly populated areas. -(FC) Forum complain, you can forum complain someone for breaking a rule or/and non RP behavior.

Added (2012-05-05, 11:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Background Story:
I'm Sensei Yagami was born in Japan and live there about twenty-two years, before I moved on to L.S. I was in the Government and protect the emperor of Japan. But the emperor and me has some problems with the Yakuza and thy go to war because there are some political corruption and try to kill the emperor. Few days later the emperor get killed on hes sleep and the Yakuza try to kill me but I run out of the city and take a plan to L.S. and start a new life with my half-brother Nagato Nakayama. So I want to make a new life in L.S. and start over, so I hope that I get my green card (Accept) and make something about my self.

Question: Have you got any past RP experience on SA-MP or another game? If past RP experience on SA-MP, what server(s) was it and what was your IG name(s)?
Your answer: I play a lightly RP sever called San andreas Roleplay - Address: samp.gta-sarp.com:4500
My IG name is Kira Nakayama (level 18) and play RP about one year. I was a leader of the Yakuza and a Officer, rank one in the LSPD. IP Address: server.ls-rp.com:7777 I played too a heavy RP server called LS-RP thats no fucking around or you get jailed for 6 - 24 hours. You most RP ALL the time IG name Sensei Yagami. (If you wanna play that server you most be tested that you know the rules and the admin check it if you be ready for it or not) Address: 77.95.227.151:7777 third server and last one is a less but still a Heavy RP server called PR-RP same shit as LS-RP but there can talk OOC with the players. (If you wanna play that server you most be tested that you know the rules and the admin check it if you be ready for it or not)

MammuDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 7:19 AM | Message # 2
Snitch
Group: Owner/Co-Owner
Pending admins.
That is a really great applicationeven though the admin rec. is closed.

PainDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 5:17 PM | Message # 3
Group: Administrators (1337-99996)
I started with Jens together on SAMP. So i suppose we got quite the same experience in certain things. I support him as i know for sure he ain't an abuser/rulebreaker

Agent-47Date: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 8:22 PM | Message # 4
Group: Users
Well I'm still waithing but if there a lock free for me, let me know IG of on the forum. And I know that the most players are rule breakers when I'm going do that contract, so I'm going be strict bye aviod RP, avoid death and all other things you may can break, like me and pain going kill a player (We are hitmans) and he aviod RP, DMing and avoid death but me and pain was waithing for that player when hes back online and that player comes back and /report Pain for DMing. I /report thats not true but that the admin ignor it. So I understand that admin didn't know but he most understand, we are hitmans and a hitman most RP to the max and know the rules better then everyone.

MadaraDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 8:35 PM | Message # 5
Player
waiting for my co-admins support

PainDate: Friday, 2012-05-11, 6:35 PM | Message # 6
Group: Administrators (1337-99996)
Co-Owner Pain : Support.

James™Date: Saturday, 2012-05-12, 8:17 AM | Message # 7
Community Owner James : Support

Message edited by James™ - Saturday, 2012-05-12, 8:18 AM

Forum » Forums of DS-RP » Administrator Roster ( Being updated in anysec ) » Admin Application (Hideki_Ryuuga)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: