Dynamic Streets RolePlay
Admin Application - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forums of DS-RP » Administrator Roster ( Being updated in anysec ) » Admin Application (Admin Application)
Admin Application
John_MarlonDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:21 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
-In-Game Name (must be exact!): John_Marlon

-Nationality/Main Language:Pilipino / Tagalog

-Languages: Tagalog

-Your Time Zone: +8

-Have you ever been banned? Nope Since im not breaking any rules,
Ive never been ban because i dont even break all the rules

-Why would you like to be Admin?: I See the admins need help.
Sometimes when no admin online there are a players hacking But since im active i think i can help admins to this problem

-Time playing SA-MP(including but not limited to our server): five to ten hours sometimes im off because im on our resort but im really active

-How much time are you willing to spend on DS-RP per day?: five to ten ufcourse this will be my favorite server so im focus on the server

Have you been an admin on any other SA-MP servers?: Yes always 1337 and 1338

What can you add to the team and the server? I Can help community problems i can assist new admins and i can help admins that need a help.

Special Skills in admin commands?: Well My Skill is Helping newbies to know how to roleplay/Anwering there question and ufcourse i can refund players.Well I dont have fast hand that will /ban or /kick or /jail even they dont know what really happens so i will find out If theres no such proof well i will close the problem

How will you respond to reports? Well first i will read the report then i will tp there to help fix the problem or sometimes player is /reporting for refund so if i have the cmd /gotoid i can help.

How will you respond to hacker? Well firstly i will use the /spec [Id] Then when i prove it i will /ban him or if this is a heavy sin i will perma ban

If accepted do you realize the inactiveness may get you removed from the team? Yes ufcourse because if your not active how can you help players so you will be demoted/kicked on admin team so i must be active if ive been sellected as the new admins

Explain the Rules and how will you deal with it
Rules:
Firstly Dont Dm[Death match] Since this is a Roleplay server you cant dm you might be Kick/Jailed or if you being crazy dming you will be ban
[DM] Is when you killed player NON RPly[Dealing with it] Well First i will warn the dmer second if this dmer wont stop i will take action and i will /jail him
[MG] Mg is metagaming This is where you mix OOC on ic chat This will cause you Kick So dont do it[Dealing with it]Well i can ask that player that i can help him with his problem then i will teach him how to rp and prevent to MG
[KOS]Killing on sight means you killing all player you will see[Dealing with it]Well I Can firstly warn him if he wont stop then i will /jail him
[RP]This is where you take a role of your character like on real life.
[CR]Car Ramming and Chicken Running 1.Car Ramming is where you ram player repeatedly until he/she died it will cause you kick/jail 2.Chicken Running means you run zigzag when someone is killing you ICly and Rply it will cause you Kick/Jail[Dealing with it]1.Well i will jail him and tp the player to the safe place to prevent death 2.Well i will tp there tell them to stop i will not /jail the chicken running player i must first know what happen if the killing player is dming well its ok on the Zigzag runner i will jail the Dmer
[CP]Car Park it where you park your car on your player until he/she died[Dealing with it]Well firstly i will jack the car to save the player then when i saved him im taking action about the rule breaker
[DDB]Driver Drive By means you are shooting as a driver This will cause you jail/kick[Dealing with it]Well this thing happen when you have been chased by police or sometimes being chased by bad guys so firstly i will tell them to stop then i will investigate what happen then when i know what happen i will /jail who is the real player that break the rules
[PG]This is Powergaming means 1.Doing something you cant do in real life 2.Forcing someone to rp[Dealing with it]Well In this case you need to help him to teach how to rp and know what his doing you dont need to /kick him because his pg he maybe a new player of samp admins need to help not to disrespect a players
[/Q to avoid]Dont /q or quit to avoid death/arrest and any thing ICly[Dealing with it]Well I seen like this and this will be /jail

Bestfriend Forever
Bryan Nacapuy

Message edited by John_Marlon - Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:50 AM

MadaraDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:23 AM | Message # 2
Player
Group: Owner/Co-Owner
How will you deal with the RUle breakers if you are admin you didnt explain

John_MarlonDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:26 AM | Message # 3
Sorry i will edit it again i forgot sorry.

Bestfriend Forever
Bryan Nacapuy

JamalDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:38 AM | Message # 4
oooh, galingan mo John :d

BestFriend for Ever!
John Marlon

danny101Date: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:39 AM | Message # 5
Good luck man..Both of us gotta win this chance..or else this chance is gone for good

JamalDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:43 AM | Message # 6
Test

BestFriend for Ever!
John Marlon

John_MarlonDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 8:51 AM | Message # 7
i Remove some because it cannot hold to much text sorry sad it has a limmited words

Bestfriend Forever
Bryan Nacapuy

JamalDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 3:06 PM | Message # 8
/support

BestFriend for Ever!
John Marlon

danny101Date: Friday, 2012-05-04, 4:03 PM | Message # 9
if can only support..i never got accepted..but you..your the new face of DS-RP ( no offense other admins)

MammuDate: Friday, 2012-05-04, 4:24 PM | Message # 10
Snitch
Gtfo only admins can post in admin roster or applicant.

John_MarlonDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 8:09 AM | Message # 11
Accepter or denied? Mammu?
Or still deciding?

Bestfriend Forever
Bryan Nacapuy

MammuDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 9:05 AM | Message # 12
Snitch
Denied , Admin rec is closed.

Forum » Forums of DS-RP » Administrator Roster ( Being updated in anysec ) » Admin Application (Admin Application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: