Dynamic Streets RolePlay
Larry Bros For FBI Director. - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Mammu, Ace_Tobi  
Forum » Faction(S) Section ! » Federal Bureau of Investigation(s) (FBI) » Larry Bros For FBI Director. (FBI Director)
Larry Bros For FBI Director.
LarryTheLegendDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-16, 2:08 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Application

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Basic information about yourself

Name:
Larry Bros.

DOB:

Origin:

Nationality:
Palestinian

Telephone:
743-284-218 ((1111))

Present Adress:
None.

E-Mail:
yousef_farhoud@hotmail.com

How long have you been in Los Santos: (( Level ))
10 Years

EXTENDED INFORMATION
Extended information about yourself, life
and residency within San Andreas.

Past Employment:
Answer Here.

Past LEO Experience: (( Faction(s) - Rank ))
((FBI r1 By Ahmed))
((FBI r2 By Ahmed))
((FBI r3 By Ahmed))
Educational Graduations:
Bodyguard.

Why do you wish to join the Federal Bureau of Investigations:
I'm in FBI for a long time, so i was so happy that you want a new leader, because i know every Rule in FBI and everything to do.

Why do you think you suit the Federal Bureau of Investigations:
Becuase i know every one in the City, and everyone Loves me, so if they knows that i'm the FBI Leader they will be happy and the most people is my family.
Why should we accept you instead of any of the other applicants:
i don't know, well i know every rule, and i'm a Good Guy, i can help people, and i will do anything for the Governon

What skills do you posses that is a plus if you're going to join the Federal Bureau of Investigation:
I'm a good shooter, and a good Driver, and i have a lot of Experials about Driving.

Are you currently employed by the Los Santos Police Department:
Nope.

If yes, who is your employer(s) and how long have you been in the service:
N/A

Have you ever been affiliated with any illegal organizations/gangs in San Andreas?
Nope.

If yes, how did you get out of that organization/gang?
N/A

Tell us a little about yourself: (( BIO || Minimum 500 words ))
My name is Larry Bros, I'm 18 Years old, i live in Los Santos, i have 4 Borthers and 1 sister.
Last 5 years when i was 13 years old, i was walking on the Street, i found some Mafia, They Follow me and So i run, i runs to Police, they told me to stay here to the next day because of danger, next day they send me to Home, and there was a school but i didn't go, my father told me where you was i told him i was at my friend house sleeping he gets very angry, so he kicks me from the house, then i slept in the crash, then some on of the FBI found me and take me to their HQ to ask me What Happen, so, i told him the Story, then he take me to a Police Woman he gives me some food and drink, then they send me back to my hosue and told my father why i he kicked me, so i slept at home and everything was good.

((To be Contienwo))

Added (2012-05-16, 2:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
IDENTIFICATION AND PERMITS
Proof of identification
(( CORP THE IMAGES AND POST IN [IMG] code ))
(( Do not block any areas of your pictures ))

Provide us with your profile: (( A cropped screenshot of your /stats || Do NOT blur anything ))

(( [13:52:19] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[13:52:19] Larry Bros - Level 10 | Male | Age: 22 | Total wealth: $9915259 | Playing hours: 15 | Phone number: 1111 | Warnings: 0

[13:52:19] Cash: $1309131 | Bank balance: $8606128 | Upgrade points: 0 | Spawn armor: 0 | Next level: 10/44 hours ($275000)

[13:52:19] Faction: FBI | Rank: Senior Agent (3) | Division: General Duties | Job: Car Mechanic (level: 1) | Job 2: Detective (level: 1)

[13:52:19] Crimes: 0 | Arrests: 0 | Insurance: Club VIP | Wanted level: 0 | Health: 100.0 | Armor: 100.0 | Paintball Tokens: 0

[13:52:19] Married to: Nobody | Biggest fish: 0 | Pot: 0 | Crack: 0 | Packages: 0 | Crates: 0 | Radio frequency: 0 khz

[13:52:19] Materials: 0 | Rope: 0 | Cigars: 0 | Sprunk: 0 | Spray: 0 | Screwdrivers: 0 | VIP tokens: 5 | Checks: 0 | VIP: Platinum

[13:52:19] ADMutes: 0 | NMutes: 0 | RMutes: 0 | Weapons Restricted: 0 | Gang Warns: 0

[13:52:19] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ))

Provide us with your licenses proof: (( A cropped screenshot of your /licenses || Do NOT blur anything ))
[13:54:25] Your licenses...

[13:54:25] ** Driver's license: Acquired.

[13:54:25] ** Pilot license: Acquired.

[13:54:25] ** Boating license: Acquired.

[13:54:25] ** Taxi license: Not acquired.

RECOMMENDATIONS

Recommendations from the Governor/Vice Governor
Name: N/A.

Recommendations from the FBI Director/Assistant Director
Name: Ahmed_Legend

Recommendations from the LSPD Chief/Deputy Chief

Recommendation from the SAST Colonel/Lt. Colonell

Signed,
(( Larry Bros )) - FBI Applicant.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
OOC information about yourself

Name:
Youse Farhoud

Nationality:

GMT Timezone:

Do you have a fully working Ventrilo and Microphone:
Yes

Have you fully read and understand the LSPD and FBI handbooks:
Yes

Other names used on DS-RP: (( Put [ALT] besides a name if it's an alternate account ))
None.

Larry Bros
Federal Bureau of Investigation

Forum » Faction(S) Section ! » Federal Bureau of Investigation(s) (FBI) » Larry Bros For FBI Director. (FBI Director)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: